RPITC 3 1.11 (Kernel 4.4.34)Updated:
- Citrix Receiver 13.4.1
- VMWare Horizon 4.2
- Parallels 15.5
- NoMachine 5.1.62
- Thinlinc 4.7
- virt-viewer 5.0
- RPi3 Bluetooth stack is now working
- systemd 232 fixed
Due to the update to GCC 6 and xorg (abi 22) I've rebuilded some binaries/libraries:
- fbturbo (with hw cursor)
- bcm_init.so and ctxh264.so for citrix h264 accel.
- All the script files, third party binaries, libraries, confs, startup videos and images are located in the /opt folder.
- Default OS come with: Firefox, SSH Server, VNC Server, Docky and Conky.
- Default user/pass: rpitc/rpitc and root/rpitc
- Use the RPiTC Builder tool to install/remove the TC-related packages
- xz compressed image: http://dl.armtc.net/RPi-TC/RPi-TCv3_1.11.img.xz (339Mb)
- zip compressed image: http://dl.armtc.net/RPi-TC/RPi-TCv3_1.11.img.zip (455Mb)